Chamomile, Lemon & Ginger Toddy
This is such a warming and comforting drink – ideal for chilly weather, and the perfect pick-me-up for colds and flu.
- 2 Higher Living Lemon & Ginger teabags
- 200ml (1/3 pint) just-boiled water
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 scant teaspoon finely grated fresh root ginger (optional)
- 2-3 teaspoons honey
- Lemon slice (for garnish)
- Put the Lemon & Ginger tea bags into a heatproof a heatproof glass or mug, add the very hot water and the cinnamon stick. Leave to steep for 5 minutes, then remove the teabags.
- Add the root ginger & Lemon juice, then sweeten to taste with the honey. Add a slice of lemon, then drink whilst hot.
Cook's Tip: Add a tot of whiskey to the drink to give it an added kick!