Homemade Gut Health Jellies
A tasty treat to help your gut, aid digestion, detoxifies and reduces inflammation. - created by @magdalenakapicadifazio , head over to their instagram to find more recipes!
These Herbal Tea gummies are packed with gut-friendly goodness. The combination of the herbs and gelatine makes them a health-boosting delicious snack.
*Not suitable for Vegetarians or Vegans.
* 1 cup boiling water
* 1 cup cold water
* 40g-50g natural, grass fed gelatine*
* 3 Higher Living herbal teabags of your choice
* raw honey to taste, optional
1. In a small saucepan pour 1 cup of boiling water over 3 teabags of you choice and let steep for 5-10 minutes.
2. Place 1 cup of cold water in a separate saucepan and sprinkle the gelatine over. Allow to sit for about 1 minute.
3. Remove the tea bags from the hot water and combine with bloomed gelatine. Mix until smooth. If you wish, add the honey to taste.
4. Pour the mixture into a shallow dish, ice cube tray or mould(s) of your choice and allow to set up in the fridge until firm.
5. If using a pan, cut the gelatine into small squares. Store in a glass container in the refrigerator.
You can use less or more gelatine in the recipe, depending how firm you would like you gummies to be.